Football Manager 2008
|Football Manager 2008|
|Football Manager 2008 Boxart|
|Release Date||18 October 2007|
|Recent Forum Threads:|
Football Manager 2008 was released on the 18th of October 2007 and released in March 2008 for the XBOX 360. It was released under the name Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 in the United States and Canada on the 25th of October 2007.
 New Features
- Match Flow – New to Football Manager 2008 is the new screens before matches such as match previews, team talks, oppoostion player instructions, team talks at the start, halftime and fulltime.
- International Management – The international management gameplay has been completely changed in Football Manager 2008, with improved media situations, international retirements, player interaction, international scouting, select your own captain and different morale for club and international level.
- Confidence – You can now see what the board and fans think about everything you do, from games, signings and competition performances.
- Transfer Centre – Manage all of your transfers from one screen.
- Fan days – The board can now arrange fan days to raise poor attendances, or for matches that are likely to attract a low crowd, with a long term affect to attendances if all goes well.
- Regens – All new generated faces to replace the players who retire in the future.
 Playable Leagues
- Argentina - Primera División de Argentina - Primera B Nacional
- Australia - A-League
- Austria - Austrian Premier League - Austrian First Division
- Belarus - Belarusian Premier League -Belarusian First League
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- South Africa
- South Korea
"We are very proud to announce the procurement of a license for the French Ligue de Football Professionnel, with both the 1st & 2nd divisions covered by the license that provides real club names, logo’s [sic] and kits for all the clubs in those leagues. We also welcome back the Dutch national team to the game, which was missing from last years game. On top of this, we have new licenses in Italy from Sampdoria and Fiorentina."
 New Playable Competitions
* Asian Nations Cup - AFC Asian Cup * African Cup of Nations - African Cup of Nations * Confederations Cup - FIFA Confederations Cup * Copa America - Copa América * European Football Championship - European Championships * North American Gold Cup - CONCACAF Gold Cup * Olympics - Olympic Games * Under 20 World Cup - FIFA Under 20 World Cup * World Cup - FIFA World Cup
 System Requirements
|Windows XP||Windows XP/Vista|
|1.26GHz||AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz|
|256Mb RAM||1GB RAM|
|DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card||DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card|
|4x CD ROM drive||4x CD ROM drive|
|1024x768 32Bit display||1024x768 32Bit display|
|750Mb HD Space||750Mb HD Space|
|Microsoft compatible mouse & keyboard||Microsoft compatible mouse & keyboard|
Related ThreadsFMH 2008 Hurt & Heal - last post by @ Apr 7, 2008
European Championships 2008 Offline Competition - Tournament Over - Final Up! - last post by @ Aug 10, 2007
European Football Championship 2008 - Offline Competition - last post by @ Dec 17, 2006
nottm forest team in 2008 - last post by @ Sep 4, 2005
Fm 2008 demo out next Sunday morning!!!! - last post by @ Sep 24, 2007