|Football Manager 2007|
|Football Manager 2007 Boxart|
|Release Date||20 October 2006|
|Recent Forum Threads:|
Football Manager 2007 was released for PC and MAC on the 20th of October 2006 and was released on XBOX 360 and PSP on December the 1st 2006. The game was released under the name Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 in the United States and Canada.
 New Features
- Feeder Clubs - A new feature for Football Manager 2007 is to have a feeder or a parent club. With these links you can receive loan players, loan out your youngsters for first team experience, first option on players from clubs, financial benefits and pre-arranged friendlies each season.
- Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.
- Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world’s football players.
- Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?
- Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.
On September 30, 2006 SI released a demo of the game which was offered in two different versions of the game. These were Strawberry and Vanilla which were available for both Mac and Windows.
- Vanilla Demo - The English Leagues with no kits or graphics.
- Strawberry Demo - The Brazilian, Danish, English, Finish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Scottish, Spanish and Sweedish Leagues are included in this demo with some kits and graphics.
There were two patches released for this years version of the game, these were both 7.0.1 and 7.0.2. 7.0.1 focused on sorting out bugs in the game, however though this done that it also created some more so SI released another version of it a week later which was to fix these. The 7.0.2 patch focused on fixing addition bugs to the game and also adjust the teams squads as it applied the transfers that happened up to the end of January 2007.
 System Requirements
Windows 98 SE/2000/XP, P3 800 MHz processor, 128MB RAM, DX 8.1 compatible sound card, 4X CD ROM drive, 1024x768 HD space, 32 bit display
Windows XP, AMD/Intel 2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8X CD ROM drive