Background Information
The English Premier Division is one of the best leagues in the world. It is the top tier of English football and is host to some of the best teams and players in the world. There have been many a great player come and go from the Premiership, and it's most players dream to one day play here. The league has been running since 1992 and is getting stronger every season. There is more and more money being pumped into the teams which makes the league a lot more competitive every season. Since the league was formed, a total of 40 different clubs have competed in the Premiership, but only 4 different teams have won it. They are; Manchester United, Arsenal, Blackburn and Chelsea. Before the Premiership was formed, it was known as the Old Division One, which is where Liverpool enjoyed most of there domestic success. In the time since the Premiership was formed there have been many teams come and go from the league, and only 7 have stayed here the whole time.
 Past Winners
1992–93 - Manchester United
1993–94 - Manchester United
1994–95 - Blackburn Rovers
1995–96 - Manchester United
1996–97 - Manchester United
1997–98 - Arsenal
1998–99 - Manchester United
1999–00 - Manchester United
2000–01 - Manchester United
2001–02 - Arsenal
2002–03 - Manchester United
2003–04 - Arsenal
2004–05 - Chelsea
2005–06 - Chelsea
2006–07 - Manchester United
2007–08 - Manchester United
2008–09 - Manchester United
2009-10 - Chelsea
2010-11 - Manchester United
The most successful teams in the English league are Liverpool and Manchester United with Manchester United having won 19 titles and Liverpool having won the title 18 times. However Liverpool have not yet won the Championship whilst its been named 'English Premier League' but Manchester United have won it 12 times out of the 19 seasons in the current format of the league. But one of the most sucsessful season was when Arsenal set a record for not losing a game in the 2003-04 season, they are the only team to have done so.
 League Information
1. There are 20 teams in the Premiership at all times.
2. The first round of matches is in August, and the last is in May.
3. There are 38 games played, each team playing together twice. Once at home, and once away.
4. There are 3 points awarded for a win, 1 for a draw, and 0 for a loss.
5. At the end of the season, positions are decided on Points, Goal Difference, or Goals Scored.
6. The 3 teams at the bottom of the league in May are relegated to the Coca Cola Championship.
7. The team who accumulate the most points, or a greater goal difference, come May, are crowned Champions.
8. In the first season you can name 5 subs during match day, with 3 allowed to be used. Starting next season you can have 7 subs, but only 3 allowed to be used still.
9. Team that finish in the top 4 of the League, automatically qualify for the Uefa Champions League.
10. Teams are allowed to buy players from other clubs during the transfer windows. There are two of these , one beginning on January 1st and ending on February 1st. The other Starts July 1st and comes to a close on August 31st
 The Teams
The 20 teams who are currently in the Premiership (as of the start of the 10/11 season) are:
Credit to Stu for making the guide.