Coca Cola League Two
|nPower League 2|
|Coca Cola League Two Logo|
 Background Information
The nPower League Two is the lowest of the three Coca Cola Leagues but can at times provide the most excitement and certainly the most goals. League Two is always very competitive and is a good challenge for any Lower League Managers.
 League Information
1. There are 24 teams in League Two at all times.
2. The first round of matches is in August, and the last is in May.
3. There are 46 games played, each team playing together twice. Once at home, and once away.
4. There are 3 points awarded for a win, 1 for a draw, and 0 for a loss.
5. At the end of the season, positions are decided on Points, Goal Difference, or Goals Scored.
6. The 2 teams at the bottom of the league in May, are relegated to the Blue Square Premier.
7. The team who accumulate the most points, or a greater goal difference, come May, are crowned Champions.
8. In the first season you can name 5 subs during match day, with 3 allowed to be used.
 The Teams
The 24 teams who are currently in League Two are:
Related ThreadsCoca Cola League 1 Discussion (Help Please :D) - last post by @ Jul 18, 2009
HELP NEED PLAYERS FOR COCA COLA LEAGUE 1 - last post by @ Aug 23, 2010
coca-cola league 2 MONEY !! - last post by @ May 26, 2010
suggestions for coca cola league two teams - last post by @ Nov 5, 2009
Coca Cola Leagues FC - last post by @ Mar 9, 2007